Saturday, November 8, 2014

Aligners Set #1 Photos!

So I figured out how to do pictures!





So this photo is me with Invisalign in. Can you tell?


My teeth look shiny with the plastic aligners, but people don't notice by looking - they'll notice the lisp though :/






This photo has the attachments. I have 7 on the top (on 6 teeth - 1 tooth has 2) and 6 on the bottom (on 6 separate teeth). Luckily I didn't have any on the front 4 teeth, so the only teeth you can tell are the "fangs" on top.


Even still, the attachments are tooth colored, and blend in well. They only show when you are in a certain position or light.





My Aligners!




These are the 1st week Aligners. I have the Acceledent, so I'll be able to change out my aligners every week vs. the normal two week intervals. Yay!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home