Saturday, November 15, 2014

Week #2


So I'm on Aligner #2. Yes it's only been a week, but I have a secret weapon:


The Acceledent!


This little contraption makes my treatment time go so much faster! I call it my "tooth massager". It uses micro-pulses to accelerate the movement of teeth with the use of an orthodontic appliance (whether Invisalign or Braces).

You use it 20 minutes everyday, and it can cut your time in half!

So, that means if I follow my treatment plan correctly, I should be finished with treatment in April/May - meaning before my wedding! Yay!


So far treatment has gone well. After the first day it got much better. No pain or anything currently - just the feeling of pressure with the first aligner change (which the Acceledent helps with! I felt pressure when I put my 2nd aligner in, but after 20 minutes with the Acceledent, it felt like my aligners had been in for days.

The price is a little steep - it adds an additional $1000 onto your treatment, but to cut your time in half, it's worth it.

I can't really tell much difference - I was told that at week 5 I should see some differences going on. We will see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home