Monday, November 17, 2014

Mini-Update

I'm in the middle of Aligner #2, and I'm getting antsy.

I've noticed after about 4 days the aligners start to get loose, and I get bored and start chewing on them. I can't change them until Thursday evening, but they get looser and looser and I want to change them!

Any pain has gone away for the most part. All my gums are healed up and tough now. The only pain I have is on my tongue. The scraped bottom has healed up, but for some reason the base of my mouth is irritated. Also, when I sleep my tongue swells and I close on it more frequently, so that's annoying.

Other than that, doing well. 15 more aligners to go. I can't wait. It hasn't been two weeks and I'm tired of them. They're not painful or anything, more like annoying and I want this to be over sooner than later.

Side note - I'm having my engagement photo shoot this weekend, so hopefully I can leave the aligners out (so my teeth aren't really shiny). I also hope the attachments aren't too "in your face" either.

That's all for today - just a quick check in to complain :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home