Friday, November 28, 2014

Week #4

So I just changed in to Week/Aligner #4.

I'm concerned that my teeth aren't tracking properly. I have my next appointment in 2 weeks with my orthodontist, so I'll check with him then. I do notice a difference in my teeth (very slight, but it's something) but I'm worried that there is too much space in the plastic and my teeth.

I watched a lecture online about teeth tracking, and I got nervous. I hope everything works out! I don't want to be in these longer than I need to be. Once the wedding comes, that's going to probably be it.

The Acceledent is doing well - half the time I don't even notice it's in. I'll forget and not realize that it turned off and be walking around the house with it for no reason.

Hopefully everything is on track - I see some results and I can't wait to see the end :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home