Friday, January 2, 2015

Week #9

So I know it's been a while, but nothing eventful has really been going on. I'm currently at Aligner #9.

It's been about 2 months, and I've seen a little bit of a difference. I can see in my aligners that there's not as big of a protruding front tooth, but I still see a lot of improvement that needs to happen over the next 11 aligners.

Overall the treatment has been going well - using the Acceledent and changing my aligners every week. The date that I change the Aligners are a little sore. One issue I did have was one contact point between two teeth was really strong, and it was causing severe pain when I ate or drank anything cold. My ortho shaved down the tooth that was pushing and it has seemed to help so far.

Other than that, not much exciting has been going on. The aligners get pretty annoying to have in. When I take them out to eat, I wish I didn't have to put them back in. It's a plus that I don't do it, but I miss snacking or having a coffee/soda in the middle of the day.

I can't wait to be finished with treatment! 

I'll take pictures at Aligner/Week #10, which is my halfway point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home